The Premier League season is in full swing and Brighton & Hove Albion have already secured some memorable home wins and now with a long run of very important home games we need your full support to continue our strong home form!
With every fixture selling out so far this season, we are keen to ensure supporters wishing to attend future matches as part of a large group are able to do so. Therefore, we have allocated several fixtures in the second half of the season for which groups can get access to watch Premier League football at the American Express Community Stadium.
How to purchase tickets
All groups must have a minimum of 10 people. There is no maximum number.
Tickets can be requested by completing the booking form below.
Tickets must be paid in one full transaction on the chosen on sale date for that fixture. This will be confirmed once the tickets are reserved.
Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Your group will be located in either N2A/B which is our 'Shelf' above the North Stand, E1H in the East Lower, S1A, G, H, I in the South Stand or W1A in the West Lower. Please see the seating plan.
The Shelf is a stand-alone area of the stadium with its own entrance, concourse, food & drink counter and toilets, which is best suited to youth groups!
All seating is subject to availability. Other areas may be used.
- £5 overall booking fee as opposed to £1.50 per ticket.
- Each ticket includes free train or bus travel to and from the match in our designated Matchday Travel zones.
- Foam fingers for youth groups are available upon request and subject to availability.
- Free coach or minibus parking on site*
- Fan zone entertainment opens 90 before kick-off.
- Group photos available in our Matchday programme *
- Half time shout outs available for all groups *
*All subject to availability and a minimum of two weeks’ notice needs to be given.Select your game below and start planning a fantastic day for your group with Brighton & Hove Albion. For further information or queries please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seating & Pricing
- Group applications are subject to availability, booking forms must be completed at least one week prior to the game going on sale, on sale dates can be found here.
- There is a minimum of ten tickets per group booking.
- Your email is sent to our group bookings team who will contact you to discuss your groups requirements, finalise your package and arrange for payment to be taken. Any amendments to group numbers must be confirmed at least 7 days before payment is taken.
- Group leaders/organisers are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of the group.